Attunity is in the process of expanding its solutions and offerings in the SAP space. As our business in the SAP market continues to grow and expand year over year, we are looking to hire dedicated sales professionals to manage inside sales opportunities. This will include a large number of opportunities that qualify based on company size and revenue potential. If you are a motivated, discipline, dedicated sales professional who is passionate about data, solutions and adding value for your customers, we want to talk with you. We are looking for qualified, experienced and passionate candidates who will run sales opportunities and cycles from lead to close through presentations, demonstrations, occasional site visits, and Proof of Concepts through building trusted relationships with customers and prospects. All of these activities will be supported by an “A team” from marketing and lead development, through pre-sales technical support. We need an individual with solid communications skills who is great with presenting and representing the Attunity products, either remotely or in-person at customer sites.
Represent Attunity SAP product sales effort, focusing on the Gold Client (Test Data Management) and Replicate for SAP (Data Replication) solutions. Responsible for the entire sales cycle from initial qualification through close. As this is an “inside sales” role, this means that most of the sales cycle and communication will be done via email and phone. This differs from a Field Sales role in which the sales would include multiple visits to the customer sites to help build the relationship. Therefore, the ideal candidate will require excellent communication skills with an extraordinary ability to build rapport and relationships without actually meeting (in most cases) the prospect. Opportunities will qualify based on company size and revenue potential. Opportunities that are designated for inside sales will be assigned to you to operate and execute the sales cycle. Responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage end-to-end sales process
- Document all sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Qualify opportunities, assess value, follow Target Account Selling (TAS) methodology
- Leverage marketing, lead development, technical pre-sales and management resources as necessary to progress sales cycles forward
- Prospect for new customers
- Execute sales campaigns to defined targets, verticals
- Conduct daily calls to establish new accounts and nurture budding opportunities
- Follow-up on in-bound leads from marketing programs
- Conduct web-based sales presentations
- Effectively demonstrate and communicate the value proposition of respective products(s).
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop sales assets that support your campaigns
- Attend Tradeshows and regional user groups (as necessary)
- Energetic and passionate sales “Hunter” mentality who embraces daily outbound sales efforts and is focused on achieving and exceeded target revenue goals.
- Two (2)+ years of experience in a sales capacity where you were tasked with growing revenue and achieving a target, preferably in the software or IT field.
- General understanding of people and relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate with IT Admins, IT Management and Senior Executives alike.
- Disciplined approach to managing workload and schedule.
- Ability to follow processes diligently, highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Proficient with Salesforce, Business Networking platforms, such as; LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Experience with DiscoverOrg and Marketo is an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office tools, such as; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Note, Outlook.
- Confidence in preparing proposals, completing RFPs and adjusting presentations
- Experience in the SAP industry is an advantage.
- Understanding of the SAP application architecture and system landscapes
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies and processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal/written) and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, onsite and remotely, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Technical documentation, organizational and technical presentation skills
- Language skills beyond English would be an advantage
- Experience with any of the following technologies or markets would be an advantage:
- Data Warehouses and Big Data
- Replication or ETL
- Cloud technology
- Education: BA/BS
- Position may include 5% travel
Base plus commission.
Submit Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org