Chertsey, Surrey, UK
The EMEA Senior Marketing Executive, is responsible for supporting the EMEA Marketing Team to execute the French activities in the EMEA marketing strategy in line with the corporate marketing strategy including attracting, engaging and converting prospects into qualified sales opportunities and closed revenue for the EMEA region.
This role reports to the EMEA Marketing Director and is based in Chertsey, Surrey, UK.
As Senior Marketing Executive for EMEA you will perform a number of activities:
- Work with the US and EMEA marketing teams to ensure corporate messaging and branding is effectively translated and replicated across activities in the EMEA market, adapting for the local and regional market as needed.
- Support the roll out of a French version of the corporate website, carry out content updates and set up landing pages.
- Working with corporate marketing agency, drive demand generation in the French region through SEO and digital channels, including the website, PPC and marketing automation.
- Assist with writing, editing and project management for outbound channel marketing initiatives, including partner tie-ups, webinars, tradeshows, blogs, promotional materials and quarterly newsletters.
- Plan and execute exciting integrated online demand, lead generation and nurture campaigns.
- Provide ongoing measurement and evaluation of activities and campaigns.
- Support EMEA marketing team with marketing activities in other parts of EMEA as needed
- Liaise with and build relationships with appropriate stakeholders, including Sales, Business Development, Alliance Partners and external agencies.
- Some travel to tradeshows or regional offices.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
- 3-4 years’ experience in demand generation, marketing communications, digital, events or a partner focused role.
- Fluent French and English language skills.
- Degree level education (in marketing or equivalent).
- Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills
- Hands on digital marketing experience – familiar with online advertising platforms, such as Google AdWords, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, as well as Google Analytics.
- Strong focus on lead generation and results as well as optimisation of activities to enhance performance.
- Experience of managing external suppliers.
- Experience of running international campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Team player with a strong work ethic with a ‘can do’ and flexible attitude.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and ideally a knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Use of a CRM such as Salesforce, inbound marketing platforms such as HubSpot/Marketo/Eloqua and a CMS such as Drupal or WordPress.
- 5-10% travel required.
Desirable but not essential qualifications
- Experience in hi-tech industry involving database, data analytics or B2B SaaS products.
- Tradeshow and event planning and management.
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign/Illustrator.